1. User Accounts . You must be over the age of 13 to register with the Site. You also agree to provide true, accurate and complete registration information when you create a user account.
2. Changes to Terms . We may modify the Terms, or any part thereof, or add or remove terms at any time, and such modifications, additions, or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. The most recent version of the Terms will be posted on the Site and replace any prior versions. Your continued use of the Site following such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions, or deletions. We also reserve the right to modify the content or access to any feature of the Site at any time. In addition, please note that your use of certain services on the Site may be governed by rules that are not specifically set forth in these Terms. These rules will be made available to you on the page or pages associated with these services. By using our Site and any of these services, you acknowledge that you have reviewed all corresponding rules and agree to be bound by them.
4. Communication Preferences. If you register with the Site, you consent to receiving service messages relating to your account, such as payment confirmations, account verifications and transactional notices. You also consent to receiving other communications from us such as newsletters, special offers, announcements and surveys, which you may opt out of by clicking on the “unsubscribe” links contained therein
5. Geographic Restrictions. You may not be able to access all or some of the content and services of the Site outside of the United States and such access may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government “watch list” of prohibited or restricted parties, including the Specially Designated Nationals list published by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury or the Denied Persons List published by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
7. Sweepstakes and Contests. From time to time, we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests, sweepstakes, and games on the Site. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Site offering the promotion.
8. Submissions; Site Conduct. From time to time, you may have the opportunity to post, transmit or otherwise make available information, opinions, ideas, images or other content on the Site. By posting, transmitting or sending us any material or content, you agree to grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable, assignable, non-exclusive right and license throughout the world to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, digitally perform, publicly perform and display the material or content and/or incorporate the material or content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without either (i) compensation to you or (ii) your prior approval. By submitting or sending content or material to the Site you also represent and warrant that (i) the content and material is original to you, (ii) no other party has any rights to the content or material, (iii) the content and material is not subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise and that we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the content or material and (iv) any so-called "moral rights" associated with the content or material have been waived. You may not post or transmit or send to us any material or content that (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or which is otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, obscene, bigoted or hateful; (ii) contains viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components; (iii) is or could be construed to be spam mail or any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents. In addition, you may not engage in any activity on the Site that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site by means of "hacking," "cracking," "spoofing," or defacing any portion of the Site. We do not assume any obligation to review the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or content of any information submitted to the Site. Notwithstanding, we shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or to remove any material submitted to or posted on our Site that we find to be in violation of these Terms or that we otherwise find objectionable or inappropriate for any reason in our sole discretion. You shall be solely responsible and liable for any and all damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission of your content on the Site.
9. Copyright and Trademarks. Our Site and the contents of the Site are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. Tantris Retail, LLC and some third parties are the owner of (or have the right to use) trademarks, trade names and trade dress appearing on the Site. The Tantris mark and all other trademarks, trade names and trade dress appearing on the Site may not be used without obtaining written consent from Tantris Retail, LLC or the owner thereof. The Site contains copyrighted material, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, audio and video clips, graphics, illustrations, images, logos, and music and sound. This Site is protected by copyright as a collective work, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. Tantris Retail, LLC and third party content providers also own (or have the right to use) copyrights in the content original to them. You may not reproduce, publish, adapt, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, exhibit, distribute, display, reverse engineer, decompile, dissemble, perform, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content on the Site, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
10. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND THE RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION UNDER LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TANTRIS RETAIL, LLC, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS, SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND/OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION EVEN IF WE OR SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. [THE COMPANY] NEITHER ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SITE, NOR FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE POSTING MADE ON THE SITE BY ANYONE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TANTRIS RETAIL,LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT AND/OR ANY POSTINGS ON THE SITE.
11. Basis of Bargain. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY HAS OFFERED ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU, ON THE ONE HAND, AND THE COMPANY, ON THE OTHER HAND, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU, ON THE ONE HAND, AND THE COMPANY, ON THE OTHER HAND. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
12. Condemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless [the Company], its affiliates and related companies and their respective employees, contractors, officers, directors and successors from any and all claims, suits, damages, costs, lawsuits, fines, penalties, liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) that arise from your use or misuse of the Site, violation of these Terms or violation of any rights (including, but not limited to intellectual property rights, right of privacy, right of publicity, etc.) of a third party. Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate at your own expense in asserting any available defenses. The indemnification in this section extends to any allegations of copyright infringement, violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or other law based on your importation, exportation, manipulation, modification, distribution, sale or other use of text, still images, or audio or video recordings.
13. Contact Information. Should you wish to contact Company with any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Site, email Company at email@example.com.
14. Governing Law. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You agree to personal jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in New York County, New York State. No waiver by use of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable for any reason, than that provision shall be deemed severable from the Policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. Waiver/Severability. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is for any reason held unenforceable or invalid, then these Terms shall be construed as if such provision were not contained in these Terms.
16. Arbitration. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or related to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be resolved by binding non-appearance-based arbitration. Either party shall initiate arbitration before a single arbitrator through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties, or, if no agreement is reached within ten (10) days of a request for agreement, then according to the rules (“Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. All aspects of the arbitration shall be treated as confidential, as provided in the Rules. Before making any disclosure permitted by the Rules, a party shall give written notice to the other party and afford such party a reasonable opportunity to protect its interests. You agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision, and that you and Company are each waiving the right to a trial by jury and the right to participate in a class or representative action. YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your or Company’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding.
17. Intellectual Property Rights Policy; DMCA Notification. We respect the rights of intellectual property holders. If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, you can report such violation to us in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512). In the case of an alleged infringement, please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (including the exact URL);
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature, or that of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed.
We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. You may report a copyright violation by providing the above information to the Company:
Tantris Retail, LLC, 680 6th Avenue 4th Floor, New York, New York 10018; Phone:  840-9399, Fax:  596-7613, Email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We will terminate the user account of any user who repeatedly submits content that violates our intellectual property policies. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had content removed from the Site more than twice.